Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My First Challenge at Soul Scrappers!

My very first DT challenge is up at Soul Scrappers.  I'm going to be hosting a "One Word Challenge" every month.  The word I chose for my first challenge is "Imagine".  Here's the layout I created, based on my 4 year old grandson's "imagination".


You don't have to use the actual word, just go wherever your imagination takes you.  My grandson REALLY thinks he's Batman when he has his costume on.  I just love children's imagination, don't you?

I created this layout on my iPhone, using the Becky Higgins mobile Project Life APP.  I LOVE that thing!!  

My challenge runs until February 18th at midnight, EST.  Hope you can join in.

~ Cheryl ~


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!