Monday, December 29, 2014

Eureka Challenge #121

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop, click here.


Welcome to a new week at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #121, is "Something Old Something New".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I decided to do a New Year's card for this challenge.  You can find this beautiful sentiment in the Eureka Stamps store right here.

Here's a close-up photograph.


If you'd like to take part in this challenge, you can link up over on the blog.

Sadly, this is my last post as a member of the Eureka Stamps design team.  I have enjoyed using and showcasing their wonderful digital stamps, but it's time to move on.

Thanks for stopping by today.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!! PS ... did you get my FB message?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cheryl! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I've loved working with you on the Eureka team and enjoyed each of your creations. I wish you the best wherever you find yourself in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Such a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!