Monday, December 22, 2014

Eureka Challenge #120

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop, click here.


Welcome to a new week and a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #120, is "Use Glitter".  Here's the card that I created for this week's reveal.


I had so much fun with this image.  You can find this cute Santa in the QKR store right here.  Glitter is always hard to see in photographs, but I added quite a bit of it ~ actually with Stickles + some glitter.   

Here's a close-up photograph of Santa.


Here's one of the cute sentiment.


If you'd like to get your glitter out and play along, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!