Monday, December 15, 2014

Eureka Challenge #119

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop, click here.


It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.


This week's challenge, #119, is "For The Birds".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


Isn't this little birdie the cutest?  He's from QKR and you can find him right here.  The sentiment is also from QKR and you can find it right here.  I printed the sentiment out extremely small so that I could add it to the front of the card.  It would look nice printed out larger, too.

Here's a close-up.


Here's one more ~ I just love the October Afternoon flair with the bird on it.


If you'd like to play along, link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!