Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Tuesday

I thought I'd catch up with some of the happenings at Sketches4All!!

I started my Christmas Card Challenge Group again last month  My new challenge is up right here and this is the card that I created for inspiration.


I hoard October Afternoon Make It Merry and still have LOTS of it left.  Almost everything on here is Make It Merry.  I added the row of white eyelet and put the gingham ribbon on top of that.  Even the buttons and the brad are OA.

Here's another photograph.


Aren't those little kids the cutest?  You know they're dreaming of what Santa is going to bring them. 

My other new challenge is also up.  It's "Fall ~ Anything Goes".  Here's the card that I created for inspiration.


This card is based on a sketch by Julee Tilman.  I used Echo Park I Heart Fall collection.

Here's a close-up.



Our DT sponsored challenge is also posted.  This month's challenge is "Be Grateful It's Fall".  

Here's the card I created for the reveal.


I also used Echo Park I Heart Fall collection.  This card is also based on the sketch by Julee Tilman.

Here's a close up of my card.


If you'd like to get in on some great challenges as well as enjoy a friendly atmosphere, come on over to Sketches4All!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love love love the little kids on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great batch of cards!! LOVE the twine and the top one, the image is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Love all of the cards! They are all so pretty!! Especially love the Christmas one! !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!