Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Monday!!  First of all, thank you ALL for participating in the Sketches4All Blog Hop!!

The winner of my prize, The Halloween/Fall Jar Set from The Cutting Cafe is............SHERRI!!  It was a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed the hop!!


It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps blog!


This week's challenge, #113, is "Count Your Blessings".  Here's the card I created for this week's challenge.


I used a digi stamp from Eureka Stamps this week.

The "wood" and patterned paper background are both Echo Park, I Heart Fall.  The chipboard "Giving Thanks" is Bella Blvd, A Perfect Autumn.  I tied the twine around the K and finished it off with a bow.  Both sentiments are attached with pop dots.  

Here's a close-up photograph.


And one more.


If you'd like to play along and make a Thanksgiving card, or two, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!