Monday, November 24, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #116

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop ~ click here

.


It's a new week and a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge, #116, is "Non Traditional Christmas Colors".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used two different Eureka stamps this week.  You can find the cute caroling bunnies here and the Fa La La here.

The patterned paper is by Echo Park and so is the round embellishment.  I colored the bunnies to match the pink in the paper and put a brown center on the pink snowflake embellishment.  I love pink and brown and thought these colors were very non traditional for a Christmas card.

Here's a close-up picture.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo sweet! I love love love those bunnies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that is too cute!! LOVE the image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!