Monday, November 17, 2014

Eureka Challenge #115

If you're looking for the Sketches4All Blog Hop ~ click here.




Welcome to a brand new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge, #115, is "Give Thanks".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used a Eureka Stamps image this week and you can find it right here.  I think the pumpkin with the vines is so cute worked in with the first letter.   I also used patterned papers and embellishments from Echo Park, I Heart Fall.

Here's a close-up of my card.


I printed the image out on textured cardstock and really like the way it looks.  Here's a close-up of the cute little squirrel.


If you'd like to play along with us, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!