Monday, October 6, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #109

Welcome to a brand new week at the Eureka Stamps blog.


Our challenge this week (#109) is "Delightfully Frightful".   Here's the "frightful" card I created for this week's reveal.


I'm not sure that this old witch is very "delightful" but she's certainly "frightful".  I used a QKR image again this week and you can find it right here.  To make it extra frightful, I added some black distress ink to the image to look like fog.

Here's a close-up photograph of the scary skull.


I dug into my Halloween stash and found this cute chipboard banner.



If you'd like to make a "delightfully frightful" Halloween card, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. what a great halloween card and ohhhh LOVE the skull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww! This is fabulous! LOVING that witch!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, your card is definitely frightful. Love that witch. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!