Monday, September 29, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #108

Happy Monday and welcome to the Eureka Stamps weekly challenge.


This week's challenge, #108, is "Add Some Bling".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I decided to make a Christmas card this week.  What better way to add bling?  I always think of bling when I think of Christmas.  The digi stamp is from QKR and you can find it in the store here.

I used patterned paper from my brand new Carta Bella Christmas Time collection.  The "bling" is on the gold sparkly ribbon, plus I added a matching rhinestone to the corners.

Here's a different view of the card.


Here's a close-up of my blingy bow.


If you'd like to join our challenge, hop on over to the Eureka blog and link up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. EEK!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the goodies the JOY was spelled out with!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great christmas card!!! LOVE the bling on the corners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Christmas design and the bow is the perfect touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!