Monday, September 22, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #107

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge, #107, is "Vintage or Distressed".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used a QKR image this week ~ and you can find it right here.

I printed the digi stamp out on tan cardstock so it would have more of a vintage feel.  I used lots of distress ink on the outside edges of the image.  I tucked the little "time to remember" index card underneath the stamp and added the two pocket watches.  I tied bows to the top of the watches with twine.

Here's a close-up of the digital stamp.


I love this paper by Echo Park because it already had the distressing on it.  

Here's a close-up of the pocket watch at the bottom of the card.


Here's a close-up of the smaller pocket watch and the little index card.


If you'd like to play along, you can link up right over on the Eureka blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the added clocks on the card!!! gorgeous!! BTW I got my bracelets and LOVE LOVE them!! thanks sooo much, I've been wearing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I really like this card. The train & clock are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!