Monday, July 14, 2014

Eureka Challenge #98

Welcome to a new week at the Eureka Stamps Challenge blog.

Our challenge this week is "Sports Theme".

Here's the simple card I created.


I used a QKR Stampede digi stamp this week.  You can find it right here.

I thought that this cool burlap paper by DCWV would look very masculine (although I suppose there ARE feminine fisherpeople.)  I also added the jute bows to my card.

Here's a close-up photograph.


I just LOVE this burlap paper.  Here's an extreme close-up of the burlap.


If you'd like to join our challenge this week, you can link up right over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! That is HILARIOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Cheryl!
    That would be perfect for my son (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!! LOVE the burlap and twine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!