Monday, July 7, 2014

Eureka Challenge #97

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.   The Eureka Blog challenge this week is "Vacation Theme".

Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


What better way to spend a vacation than kicking back in the sun with a glass of lemonade?

I used some yellow corrugated paper from DCWV as my base.  The two digital stamps I used are Lemonade Cat and Fun in the sun.

I fussy cut the sun and clouds out of some paper that was in my "scrap box" and added them with pop dots.

Here's a close-up of my card.


Here's another close-up.


If you'd like to join our "Vacation Themed" challenge, you can link your creation up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, looks like fun to me! Very cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the corrugated paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kitty is too cute!!! great image and fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo cute! I love love love love that kitty and the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Cheryl! Love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!