Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July Projects

I know I'm a little late posting this, but better late then never.  

I wanted to share some of the 4th of July projects I made this year.  Here's my "before" picture.


I found this jar ~ WITH the top ~ at a garage sale for 75 cents!  I found these cool pinwheels at Hobby Lobby and bought a package of red shredded paper.

Here's my finished project.


I ended up using red, white, and blue ribbon instead of the ribbon in the picture above.  I just love the way this turned out and it's still sitting on my kitchen table.  


Here's the wreath I put together for my front door.


It was super easy to make and I'm just thrilled with how patriotic it looks!!


This is a 4th of July layout I created for Fia's July Sketch Challenge at Sketches4All.


This is Ava, my 13 year old granddaughter.  She's SO unique and truly does "march to the beat of her own drummer".

The layout is based on a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale and I used Echo Park's 4th of July Collection.


Last, but not least, here's one more picture that I absolutely LOVE.


This is a picture that Cam, my 17 year old grandson, took.  He asked me if I'd buy him this big flag and flag attachment for the back of his car.  Of course, I did, but look how awesome it looks!!  

I LOVE it that my grandkids are so patriotic!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

~ Cheryl ~


2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are all amazing! LOVING that mason jar!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Cheryl! Love the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!