Monday, May 12, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #89

Happy Monday and welcome to a new week at the Eureka Stamps blog.
 
This week's challenge #89 is "Up in the Air".
 
Here's the card I created for this week's challenge.  I used the clouds and sun for my "up in the air".
 
 
I used digi 15003 for my card.
 
Here's a close-up of the stamp.
 
 
Here's a close-up of the sun and the clouds.
 
 
If you'd like to play, head on over to the Eureka blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. So pretty and so adorable! Love it Cheryl! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    What a fun stamp set!!
    I'm working with clouds too for a mini album dt work.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love love love the sun and the cloud!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!