Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

I hope your Tuesday is going well.  I was going to post yesterday and just didn't get around to it.  Since I'm taking the month off from Eureka, I thought I'd post some other projects.
 
 
Our "Spring is in the Air" event is still going on over at Sketches4All.  I doesn't end until midnight CST on the 16th. 
 
Here are some cards that I created for a few of the DT Challenges.
 
 
I created this card for Giorgia's Color Challenge.  I used all Webster's Pages for this one and did a lot of fussy cutting.
 
I made this one for Fia's "Use Ribbon and a Stamp" Challenge.
 
 
I haven't used a "real" stamp for a long time.  I stamped the old fashioned phone and the sentiment and added black bows.
 
I created this one for Rachelle's "Spring or Easter" Challenge.
 
 
I just love this sentiment about spring.  I used lots of distressing and lots of layers on this card.
 
One more ~ I created this for Fia's April Sketch Challenge.
 
 
I did a lot of fussy cutting on this card too + a lot of distressing with brown ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll try to share some other projects in a day or so.
 
~ Cheryl ~
 
 


7 comments:

  1. way to go girl!!! you've been busy love them all, fun colors and great distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these Cheryl! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Cheryl!
    Your cards are always so elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fussy cutting Cheryl! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each of your cards they are all gorgeous!!
    Really love that vintage look on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!