Monday, March 31, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #83

Happy Monday!

It's time for a new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.


This week's challenge (#83) is "Spring Flowers".  Here's the card I created for this week's challenge


I used this adorable image (digi 13903) and printed it out on this beautiful yellow paper.  You can find this image in the store right here.  I made mine into an Easter card.  Here's a close-up picture.


I was just in the mood to do something different this week and I really like how the image printed out on this yellow patterned paper.  I cut it out and distressed it all the way around and attached it with pop dots.  Here's another close-up.


I found this sweet flowered paper in my stash and punched out two circles.  I made the little chevron and distressed all of them, then added "Easter Blessings".

I'm going to be taking a break from the Eureka design team for the month of April, but I'll be jumping back in for the May challenges.

If you'd like to play along in the "Spring Flowers" Challenge, you can link up over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!