Monday, March 10, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #80

Happy Monday!  I'm a little slow posting today ~ let's blame it on Daylight Savings Time.  LOL

This week's challenge at Eureka Stamps is #80 and we have an color inspiration picture.

Here's the inspiration picture.


Here's the card that I created, using all of these colors.


I actually dug through my "scrapbox" which has all of the bits and pieces that I've saved.  I found the piece of orange patterned paper and the piece with all the rest of the colors in it.  The little butterfly was in my stash too and I just happened to have these little hot pink centers.

The digital stamp I used for my card is called "Friends Are Blossoms" and you can find it right here.  It's hard to see, but I also distressed the edges of the stamp after I printed it out.

If you'd like to play along, just use the color inspiration picture and link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

~ Cheryl ~

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color palette! You used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to use the colors....and don't you just love using scraps? I certainly do!! Love your card Cheryl....always love everything you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the butterfly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card!!! LOVE how you used the colors!!! and great quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous love the colors! Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!