Monday, March 3, 2014

Eureka Challenge #79

It's Monday again and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.

This week's challenge {#79} is "Anything Goes".  I decided to create a layout for this week's reveal and use a Eureka digital stamp on it.  Here's what I created.


I put this picture of our dog Sam on Instagram and really wanted to use it on a layout.  The digital stamp I used is called "My Goal in Life" #24805 and can be found right here.

I used a lot of layers on this layout ~ I call them "grunge layers".  They seem to be my favorite look these days.  I got the patterned paper and all of the digital "grunge" stamps from DSA (Digital Scrap Addicts).  They are designed by one of my favorite digital designers, Christine Smith.  Oh how I wish I had this talent!!

If you'd like to join us for "Anything Goes" you can link up over at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday!!

~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. Love love love your lo!!! That photo is just sooooooooo precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO!
    Love the digital papers you used and love that photo of your dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that is such a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!