Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter Cards

Happy Hump Day!

I've been making some Easter cards to send to Snail Mail for Seniors.

I made this first one for a challenge at Turtle Soup and it's based on a sketch by Bev Code.


This one is also for a challenge at Turtle Soup, but there was no sketch.


The rest of these cards were based on various sketches by Bev.








And last, but not least:


Well, that's about it for today.  I need to get these in the mail by the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by today.

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!! LOVING those vintage tags!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such an amazing job on all of these! I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! Love the images you used!!
    You are rockin the cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!