Friday, February 21, 2014

My Art Project

I'm finally getting my finished art project posted.  It's a 7 Gypsies white wooden printer's tray.  The 12 openings are perfect for holding 12 artist trading cards.


So, this is what it looked like before I put any of my ATCs in it.  


I took some jute twine and made a bow to hide the nail.


Here's the finished project again.  I'm just thrilled with how it turned out and had the perfect spot for it in my scrap room.



I wanted to share two other things with you.  This is a Valentine card that I received in a swap.

My friend Libby created this lovely tri-fold card. 


I received this from Giorgia, all the way from Italy ~ she made this beautiful bracelet and ring.




Thanks for stopping by today.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. Love your art project!! Love those trays I think i have one laying around somewhere that In wanting too alter one day!
    Love that you displayed your ATC what a awesome way to display them all!
    Love all the ATC they are gorgeous!!
    Love your card bracelet and ring how special you are to get some amazing goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!