Monday, February 3, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #75

It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  

This week's challenge {#75} is "Red, Pink & White".  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used the digi stamp "Cat With Hearts" and you can find it in the Eureka store right here.

I used double thickness of the red heart doilies and put them on angles under the cat.  I had this cute speech bubble that I added.

Here's a close-up photograph.


I think my kitty is so cute and I didn't have to do much coloring on him since he was white.  I colored all of the hearts different shades of pink since I was using the red doilies.

If you'd like to play along, you can link your project right up on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!!

~ Cheryl ~

5 comments:

  1. Cheryl, ADORABLE!! Great use of the doilies....and that they are double think - super idea! Very cute Valentine!!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute!! I love love love the kitty and the doilies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this one! Too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red heart doilies on this super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. meow meow cute!! LOVE the overlapping doily!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!