Monday, February 24, 2014

Eureka Challenge #78

It's time for a brand new challenge at the Eureka Stamps blog.

Our challenge this week {#78} is to incorporate a butterfly.  Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I'm not "blessed" with butterflies, but I rummaged through my stash and found a few and used this cute chipboard piece.  The digital stamp I used is "Sunshine Day" and you can find it in the store right here.

I printed it out and used a big circle punch and then inked the edges.  I punched another circle out of patterned paper and overlayed the stamped circle on that.

Here's a close-up photograph:


Here's one more close-up:


If you'd like to play along, you can link your project at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday!

~ Cheryl ~

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the circles, the colors and the font!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I love all the layering and the papers you used. Of course the butterfly is perfect! Such a happy card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love how you layers the circles and perfect match with your butterfly:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!