Monday, February 10, 2014

Eureka Challenge #76

Our challenge this week at Eureka Stamps is "Hearts ~ Love Is In The Air".

Here's the card I created for this week's reveal.


I used "Bunch of Hearts" digi 28604.   You know how the glitter sometimes just doesn't show up in your photograph?  Well, I loaded the glitter onto this image and I think it was almost "glitter overload".  It was too late to re do the coloring though, so I'm just going with it.  It's really prettier IRL than it looks in the picture.  I DO love all the doilies and how the diecut and gingham bow look.

Here's a close-up photograph.


I colored the image then fussy cut it out and attached it with pop dots.

If you'd like to join our challenge, you can add your creation over on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those layered hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that bunch of hearts with all their sparkle! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin all that shimmer and shine!!!!! too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl - I absolutely LOVE the glitter!!!! So pretty!!!!! I never use glitter myself but always love it when people do. :) Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live the glittered hearts on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!