Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thank you ALL!!

For those of you who became follwers (again) and left such wonderful comments ~ thank you SO much!!  I was pretty devastated for a couple of days, but as you can see, I decided to start over.  

Where to begin?  I'm SO behind now with posting my DT and other projects.

I guess I'll start with my current Eureka Stamps weekly reveal.  Here's the card that I created.


I love this quote and you can find it in the Eureka store right here.  I printed it out on heavy white cardstock then distressed all of the edges.  I'm in love lately with Mod Podging lace, then adding glitter.  I just found these snowflakes last weekend (they're actually sequins) so I added them.

Here's a close-up of my card.


Aren't those snowflakes so pretty?  They're perfect because of what the quote says.  If you'd like to play along, you can link up right over at the Eureka blog.  

Here's a Valentine's Day card I made and it's based on a sketch by Bev Code.


I just got these tiny pink clothespins and had no idea what I was going to do with them.  Just saw a package of them at Joan's and had to have them.  Here's another view of my card.


One more because I LOVE to take close-ups.  Haha


I'd better stop for now, but I'll be back soon because I have LOTS of new projects to share.

Thanks for stopping by and for coming back to my blog!!

~ Cheryl ~

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and loving that clip on the second one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the scallop lace on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! glad to see your work again, LOVE the quote and snowflakes and great Vday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your cards!!! Especially the quote on the first one and the raised hearts on the Valentines one! Welcome back GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards they are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful!!!! Welcome back to blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab cards girlie! So happy you are up and running again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!! I LOVE each and every one of them!